This machine is used in packaging lines where it is necessary to alternate the sealing of batches of boxes with hot melt or with self-adhesive tape. The machine must be adjusted to different box sizes using handles with position indicators. Equipped with 1 (TOP only) or 2 taping heads (TOP & BOTTOM).
WORKING CYCLE IN STAND ALONE T&B MODE
The machine is adjusted by means of handels with position indicators on the different box sizes to be taped. The filled boxes arrive either from motorized lines with the lower folded flaps and the open and vertical upper flaps, or an operator positions the cartons on a roller conveyor at the entrance in front of a DCA50F centering station, folds the lower flaps, fills the box and then fold the upper front and rear flaps and send the box to the sealer. During the passage through the machine the upper close-flaps device is activated and the upper flaps are sprayed with the glue. At the same time the lower longitudinal layers are slightly open, sprayed with glue and folded.
WORKING CYCLE IN LINE ONLY TOP
The machine must be adjusted by means of handels on the different carton sizes. The boxes glued on the bottom and full come from motorized roller conveyors to the sealer with the open top flaps. The upper flaps are sprayed with the glue and closed by the upper closing device. At the exit the upper flaps are pressed through a device equipped with press rollers to allow a perfect adhesion of the glue on the flaps
The setting of the seal with hot melt or with self-adhesive tape takes place through a selector and the insertion by an operator of the taping head inside the machine.
- Machine table made of free metal rollers.
- 2 columns with one screw each to symmetrically move top taping head & flap folder.
- Safety transparent protections with unique coding RFID to cut electricity and pneumatics when the doors are open (CE certified).
- Control panel with PACBRO electronic card to control the gluing working cycle and machines connected before or after the Goldtape 56 FL HM with visual alarm.
- The machine is ready to be equipped with 1 or 2 hot melt adhesive applicator guns.
- 4 side pressure rollers (2 + 2) to keep the box top flaps closed.
- Automatic – pneumatic device for closing the upper flaps.
- Control panel and switches ergonomically located.
- Wide see-through windows
- Machine is commissioned in our facility with the Customer’s melter (or supplied by us according to the choice of the Customer) and supplied ready for use by simply connecting the melter
- An independent support cart is included in the machine supply
More details here.