Automatic strapping machine for the construction industry
- Top-mounted sealing unit
- Ultrasonic sealing with electronic self-calibration
- Vertical frame stroke up to 400 mm
- High sealing tension due to a minimum distance from package to sealing unit
- Siemens PLC control
- Potential-free contacts to upstream and downstream machines for use in fully-automatic lines
- Automatic strap loop ejection when machine cycles without bundle
- Adjustable strap tension via control panel
- Manual strapping release via control panel
- Rapid sealer change system
- For PET / PP straps
- Quick strap coil change
- Operation via touch panel
Cycle time (incl. frame stroke of 120 mm) with bundle transport: approx. 7.5 – 8 sec.
Quantity of strappings diversifies against several factors like conveying speed, product measurements, selected strapping program as well as selected options/ adjustments.
Voltage: 400 V, 50 Hz, 3/N/PE
Power consumption: ~3,0 kVA
Standard machine grade 9 and 12 mm wide PP / PET straps
The machine is adjusted to one of the mentioned strap widths.
Strap tension: up to 2,500 N
Strap infeed speed: 4.6 m/sec
More information here.