The Reepack ST100 shrink tunnel is a fully automatic in-line waterfall tunnel.
A hot water cascade is used to shrink a suitable pouches material in continuous throughput enables cost-effective shrinking of large production volume.
The tunnel enables energy-saving operation due to the high quality insulation preventing heat loss.
Features as follow :
– Stainless steel construction
– Display with programs to record
– Electrical or steam heating
– Dry run security
– Conveyor speed adjustable
– Automatic water temperature control
– Pre-heating timer
– Photocell detection reducing shower process
– Operation without shower process , just conveyor motion
Drying Tunnel to dry bags in vacuum suitable for a subsequently labelling.
Main features of DT100:
– Frame in stainless steel AISI304
– Fully stainless steel IP65 protection
– HMI controller display
– 2 upper air blades following product shape
– 1 bottom air blade in exit for dry finishing
– Automatic product loading and unloading
More details here.