- The 452E is designed for rectangular or cylindrical structurally and dimensionally stable products with measurements of 50 x 50 x 15 mm – 100 x 100 x 150 mm (L x B x H)
- Ideally suited to the requirements of many Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), such as cosmetics, care and household products
- Reproducible labeling results can be achieved at any time with the digital position indicators and the integrated high-performance applicator HERMA 500 – even with high speeds of up to 250 products per minute
- Side guides can be adjusted quickly and without tools to various product dimensions at any time
- Optionally available with the new self-adjusting system for tracking the label position
The 452E stands for reliability, precision and speed
All these attributes are provided by the machine’s generous equipment. Among other things, it offers easy access for adjustments, the innovative HERMA 500, a control system for label presence check and a control panel for managing all formats. With the top labeler 452E you are no longer faced with a choice between labeling precision and speed – it delivers both at the same time.
This is how the optional self-adjusting system works:
A special camera system first inspects the products after labeling. In addition to the presence of the labels, it also checks their position on the products. The data collected regarding the label position are subsequently used for the fully-automated adjustment of the next labeling. The tracking system can intervene to make corrections in two ways: It achieves the adaptation in the running direction of the products via the start delay, while in a lateral direction, it can readjust the two side belts that guide the products. This fully-automated adaptation enables the labeling machine to apply round or rectangular labels to product surfaces, while keeping labeling tolerances at a very low level. Even an edge trim of the labels, which is not 100 percent, can be compensated by individual positioning of the cylindrical products. Products with a missing, incorrectly positioned or wrong label are registered and then transported into a reject box with a compressed air blast – a checking sensor monitors that the products leave the machine.
More information here.