- With a machine base constructed of stainless steel, the compact, sturdy and food-grade 752C can operate in practically any production environment where hygiene is a priority
- With the integrated HERMA 500, absolutely precise dispensing is guaranteed – even with particularly challenging four-side labeling
- C-wrap labeling for top, front & bottom labeling
- D-wrap labeling for top, front, bottom & back labeling
- C or D-wrap labeling in one single pass
- In just a few simple steps and without any tools, it can be adjusted to different product sizes within minutes
- Easy to integrate onto any kind of production line
- Extremely efficient and highly productive
- Space-saving, compact and extremely versatile
Whether labeling three or four sides, the 752C is a genuine all-rounder
To produce a secure seal, this labeling machine is designed to apply a single label on the front, top and base as well as optionally, on the back of packaging in one movement. As many as 60 products a minute can be labeled in this way. The 752C operates efficiently with changing formats as well. In just a few simple steps and without any tools, it can be adjusted to different product sizes within minutes.
Best results & useful options
- With a machine base constructed of stainless steel, the compact, sturdy and food-grade 752C can operate in practically any production environment.
- The distance between the side guides and transfer belts and the position of the applicator, can be adjusted quickly and easily.
- The split conveyor belt allows three or four sided labeling ensuring that products are sealed securely.
- A thermal transfer printer can easily be integrated for printing variable data such as batch number and expiry date.
- The conveyor belt is available in different standard lengths to suit specific requirements.
- For label rolls with larger diameters, typically for extra long labels, the unwinder for roll diameters up to 400 mm can be selected as an alternative to 300 mm.
More information here.