D3 series advantages
• Easy setting of the glue temperature via display
• Reproducible setting of the delivery rate
• Integrated maintenance indicator
• Excellent cleaning and flushing behavior
(reduction of dead spaces)
• Waterproof according to IP66
• Material-friendly heating behavior
• Integrated electronic control
• Low compressed air consumption and reduced power consumption
Protection class IP66
The pump cases of the new Glue Pump D3 series fulfills the requirements of jet-water proof performance.
A professional cleaning of the pump, as described in the instructions, is also possible without damage or a short-circuit of the interior electronics.
NFC (Near Field Communication)
The standard integrated NFC module allows the operator to read the data via Android (Timmer Pumps App) in a smartphone or tablet.
Heating temperature, stroke counting, as well as the current status of the maintenance intervals can be retrieved wirelessly at any time.
Newly developed liquid valve
Due to the optimized liquid valve, the suction capacities of the pump could be improved as well as the reduction of glue pulsations. The glue is now sucked in by an intelligent “cone suction valve” and passed on to the suction tube.
Stroke Rate Display
By the visualization of the stroke rate in the display of the pump, the operator can promptly adjust the optimum rate of the glue type.
More information here.