The 362C can be retooled in no time at all
- Compact and stable labeling machine that works virtually without format parts and yet covers a very wide range of product formats
- Flexible, quick and easy to retool for precise side labeling
- High efficiency combined with low investment costs
- Two high-performance applicators ensure a high output, even during continuous operation
- The 362C two-sided labeler allows you to label up to 200 products per minute
- Its compact design makes it suitable even for difficult installation situations
- The machine can be converted for wrap-around labeling in no time at all
- Entry-level variant in the C (Compact) series – for further options and extras, take a look at our E (Economy) and M (Master) series as well
Do format changes still take up too much of your time?
The compact machine for two-side labeling operates largely without format parts, allowing for quick and easy changeovers to different product formats. Two highperformance applicators with a pivot peel plate deliver performance and precision. And labeling speed is not only one of the 362C’s defining characteristics – thanks to its modular design, delivery is also especially fast. If required, it can also easily be converted to wrap-around labeling, giving users even more application options.
Best results & useful options
- Thanks to the high-performance applicators of HERMA the 362C has sufficient reserve capacities while going easy on the investment budget.
- With a very compact design it is well-suited even for difficult assembly situations.
- Despite largely requiring no format parts it covers a very wide spectrum of product formats.
- The machine can be converted to wrap-around labeling in little time.
- Hot-foil or thermal transfer printers can be easily integrated in order to print variable data.
- The conveyor is available with a belt or slats, length 2,160, 2,660 or 3,160 mm.
More information here.